Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wrapping Ideas ~

Wrapping | Holiday Inspiration

How is your wrapping coming? 

Or, maybe I should ask, How is your shopping coming? I still have a few last minute items to pick up, but I am hoping to get most of my wrapping done today. Here are a few great ideas if you are struggling with your wrapping this year...








Images: 1. housebeautiful.com, 2. hgtv.com, 3. etsy.com 4-6. bhg.com 7. realsimple.com, 8. unknown

Do you have a theme to your wrapping? 
I think this year my theme will be "use up what I already have"!


3 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I always buy too much gift wrap, but I do it after Christmas. I think it's because one year I ran out and had to run out to the store last minute and get another roll. Of course, my kids were younger and had more and bigger gifts than they get now, but I guess I still have that "I don't want to run out" thinking. I am all done ~ thankfully! Finished last weekend because I knew I'd have to concentrate on food and cleaning this week after work.

Shanna said...

Your "theme" is mine, too, this year! And girl, I DID use it all up, so after Christmas - it's time to shop the sales for wrapping supplies :)

very merry vintage style said...

My theme is also use up what I have and don't buy any on clearance.. because I never like it too much the next year! I love the kraft paper look and also Tiffany blue here and there. Maybe next year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails