Sunday, May 2, 2010

'Queen For A Day - Thursday, May 6th'

A Matter of Style is having a fabulous event this coming week - Queen For A Day - Shopping and Tea! I think we all could use a little royal treatment. A few of my items will be included in the trunk show, if you are in the area you should swing by!

Queen for a Day

ENJOY A ROYAL DAY OF
SHOPPING & HIGH TEA 

Thursday, May 6th
12 - 8pm
Back By Popular Demand...
Our Trunk Show with

Exquisite New Looks in Clothing, Handbags & Jewelry
Now is the Time to Freshen Your Castle with
Unique Home Accessories & Furniture

Plus...Pick From Our Spring Floral Garden
for that Perfect Mother's Day Bouquet!
Fabulous Gift Ideas Under $20
For Your Princess or Queen 


A Matter of Style
21327 Renton Maple Valley Hwy
Maple Valley, Washington 98038
P: 425-413-5050
F: 425-413-2322


'Queen For A Day - Thursday, May 6th'

4 comments:

Heather Henderson said...

sounds like fun! too bad I'm on the wrong coast.

Alexandra MacVean said...

Sounds like a TON of fun! Wish I were close enough to attend. I love a GREAT hot cuppa! :)

Happy Sunday.

Gracefully Vintage said...

Ok so sad- i wish i were closer- I so so would love to go to your event-
How much fun that will be
Hope you take pic's for us to be there through your eyes.
Great Blog-Karryann

Angie said...

Wish I lived closer :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails